Applying for ON Prime is a simple, two step process:
Step 1: An online application
Each team is required to fill out an application via an online form on the ON Application portal, and include a business model canvas and an optional video. Access to the Application Portal is provided when applications next open.
Step 2: Online evaluation
Once the application date has closed, online evaluation will commence and the highest rated applications will be invited to participate in ON Prime. Successful teams will be notified approximately two weeks after the application closing date. Applicants who do not successfully progress to ON Prime will be provided with access to detailed feedback from the evaluation process to help them refine and continue to work on their sci-tech ideas.
Applications are evaluated by a team of CSIRO and external experts in commercialisation and investment, against the following key criteria:
- evidence of impact potential and market opportunity
- competitive strength - technology readiness level and IP position
- team strength - diversity, ability to be coached, multidisciplinary and cross-organisation
- evidence of traction relevant to the program being applied for.
- Applications for ON Prime2 and ON Prime:Defence have now closed
- Successful teams will be notified w/c 20 March 2017
- Applications for ON Prime3 will open later in 2017. Please register your interest to be kept up to date.
For further information, please feel free to contact us email@example.com and talk to one of our team.